I provide a number of writing and consulting services that include retreats, classes, coaching, editing, marketing & branding, and WordPress site setup and maintenance.
As a writing coach, I am available to work with you on developing a writing practice that will meet your personal growth goals as a writer. This might include:
- *discovering your preferred writing method or genre
- *working through trauma on the page
- *exploring new writing methods and genres
- *organizing materials you have into a book
- *safety while addressing fears or concerns in writing
- *editing your manuscript
- *unstacking writer’s blocks
- *accessing creative flow
- *writing more regularly or frequently
- *identifying venues for publication
- *writing prompts based on your unique needs
- *setup and development of a blog
- *publicity for your work or website
- *creating a personalized curriculum for continued writing development beyond coaching
In addition, I offer ghost writing services for when you have a story to tell but need a medium to get your voice on the page.
I have worked with writers of many ages and experience levels since 2004. I currently lead classes and retreats in Bloomington, IN on the theme of “writing through trauma.” This course is designed to aid survivors of any trauma in creating a safe writing practice. In addition, I teach private Fiction and Creative Nonfiction classes.
My consulting takes place via email, phone and in-person or via FaceTime/Skype. You can schedule with me for a single session, or we can create a weekly or monthly coaching budget to suit your needs. Rates are determined per client contract. Multi-hour contracts receive a discount. Before scheduling, ask me about my sliding scale. Referrers receive $50 upon completion of the first 10 hour contract with the referred client.